Gli Ulivi (The Olive Trees)
Gli Ulivi is a small farmhouse in harmony with the environment that hosts it, surrounded by olive trees.The house is completely covered with the typical local yellow rock, which comes from the surrounding fields.
Ideal for those who seek full contact with nature, but within easy reach of all local attractions.
The farmhouse has a beautiful view of olive groves and woods reaching down towards the valley of the river Cecina.
- double bedroom (wardrobe, bedside tables and chest of drawers)
- twin- bedded room (wardrobe, beside table)
- bathroom with shower
- large living room with kitchenette (dishwasher, 4-burner gas cooker, fridge and electric oven).
- table with chairs and sofa bed for 2 people
- romantic wood stove for spring and autumn
- Heating with electric heaters
- Wooden covered pergolas.
- Table and chairs, deck-chairs, sun umbrellas and barbecue.
- Lounger and deckchair, perfect for breakfast lunches and dinners outdoors.
- Parking at the side of the house.
- NEW: Fence with gate. Large spaces in the shade.